Welcome to the Online version of the Ghana Medical Journal
The Ghana Medical Journal is a peer-reviewed journal publishing quality manuscripts on all aspects of health, health care and the medical sciences. The full text of published articles are available online at this website and at African Journals Online ( AJOL) and PubMed Central ( PMC).
About the Journal
- Editor-in-chief: David Ofori-Adjei
- Publications: Original Articles, Special Articles, Case Reports, General Practice, Correspondence.
- Readership: Doctors, students, researchers, other health care professionals, policy makers, pharmaceutical representatives, press and public.
- Frequency of publication: Quaterly
- To reproduce content of the journal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To advertise in the print or online: email@example.com
- To contact the Ghana Medical Journal Editorial Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ghana Medical Journal acknowledges support provided by the African Health Journals Partnership Project that is funded by the US National Institutes of Health (through the National Library of Medicine and the Fogarty International Center) and facilitated by the Council of Science Editors.
In the African Health Journals Partnership the Ghana Medical Journal’s partner is The Lancet (www.thelancet.com)